- Disability-based discrimination begins in early childhood.
- Joblessness is also another factor making discrimination worse.
- Organizations should adapt to different kinds of disabilities. This is why we provide day-care centres, create businesses, train and hire specialized employees in our organizations.
- The best way to achieve cohesion between people and help them regain self-confidence is through pride in their employment. This is why we make sure that the businesses we create are positioned on profit-making markets, or in high-value-added sectors.
- There is no standard adaptation for all disabilities. Every disability should be considered for itself, based on what makes working conditions difficult for the individual.
CEO International Action | Real Estate
Executive Director - GROUPE SOS International Action