- More than 1 million beneficiaries in 2011
- 10 000 employees
- 44 social businesses
- 300 organizations in France and overseas
- $750 million in turnover
Our long experience has taught us that every single situation of exclusion is the result of a multitude of factors (Health, social or professional problems, and also housing related issues).
Thus, we constantly identify major social needs and formulate pioneering solutions to give everyone a customized chance, one of ours methods consists in turning classic business tools into tools for non-profit activities.
Furthermore, all of our solutions are developed with entrepreneurial principles:
• Rentability is not banned, as it is a condition to offer sustainable solutions to a growing number of people, with a constant focus on quality and Humanist values,
• Everything is reinvested into the activity,
• Executive pay is limited to a 1 to 10 scale.